We are reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets
by introducing a productivity layer on top of Excel and Google Sheets.
In short, we are building GitHub for Spreadsheets
You will own, develop and optimize Layer’s growth channels from the ground up, in- and outbound. Being part of a young and fast-growing startup, this is your opportunity to really make a difference and shape Layer within and beyond the Growth department.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial B2B Growth Manager who can identify, evaluate and scale our growth channels.
You will be responsible for all growth activities at Layer, including:
- Laying the foundation for our user acquisition efforts by identifying the relevant channels
- Defining and implementing sales and marketing initiatives
- Designing and executing A/B tests
- Analysing Layer’s growth activities and generating actionable insights
- Building a strong B2B message
If the following describes you, we‘d love to hear from you:
- Extensive experience working in a B2B/SaaS growth environment
- Experience in developing and implementing successful B2B demand generation and cross channel campaigns
- Experience working with Excel and Google Sheets and (ideally) touchpoints with finance/fintech in the past
- Native-level proficiency with the German language and high-level proficiency with the English language
- Smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills where you can easily spot actionable insights and improvements
- Proficiency in working with marketing automation tools preferably Hubspot
How can your role evolve?
- Grow into a leading position and build our Growth team
We are currently a team of 16 engineers, product lovers, and business nerds coming from all parts of the globe. We’re an international team with people from all over the world including New Zealand, Finnland, India, Egypt, Poland, Serbia, Latvia, and Germany.
You will report to and work very closely with the founders. There will also be important interfaces with other departments - aligning and exchanging ideas with Product and Business Development will be part of your job.
We value diversity, we treat each other with respect. Our team is our most important asset.
Learn more about us in our Open Culture Guide
Our Open Culture
For us, the foundation of an evolving culture is based on openness, diversity, and the ability to adapt. We think that embracing our differences is an important ingredient for productivity, quality and growth. Our people are our most important asset. We treat each other with respect.
We believe company culture should follow the same principles as open-source culture. Therefore, we have decided to make most of our internal documentation public to everyone:
Explore our Open Culture Guide
for more insights on team, benefits, the way we work and code, tech-stack, interview process, onboarding and a lot more.
Interested in joining us?
Amazing! Please send us your CV or Linkedin Profile, availability and salary expectations.
If you want to stand out, answer one of the following questions:
- What can we improve in our Open Culture Guide?
- What surprising thing have you learned in the last few months?
- What excites you to join us?
For more insights about candidate experience
, interview process
, stock options
head over to our Open Culture Guide
.Layer is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity, and those individuals with disabilities to apply.
Layer - Reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets by building a productivity layer for Excel and Google Sheets. Find out more at https://golayer.io